Wednesday 25 May 2011

@beninahurry to get home



I couldnt resist this classic tweet from @beninahurry. We've all been there. Usually fighting the effects of drink, while desperately trying to stay awake, and re-enacting a drowsy version of the Good,Bad and Ugly with all the weirdos on the night bus.


I also wonder whether one of these 'scary peeps' could be me. Madly sketching away in my tatty clothes.


This week I've chosen the General Store in Hampton Road, Twickenham to exhibit this artwork.

It'll be in the window until 1st June or until the newsagent remembers to take it out.


If you want to get involved then befriend me at @albanart and I'll get your tweet exhibited.


I've just received the news that our artworks will be featured in an exhibition in New York, more details to follow as I know them.


Alban

No comments:

Post a Comment